It is a must for every child to attend a preschool or a kindergarten at their early age. Between three to five years of a child’s growing up years, the brain develops the most. This is the very stage in which a child learns to incorporate and develop the social behaviour, the manner, and the basic etiquette. So, proper guidance and extra care is necessary to make them jewels so that they grow up to have a very bright future. Being amidst many other children of the same age group and learning the basics in a way where playthings and learning are amalgamated is surely advantageous for the child. So let us see how a playgroup helps in the development of the little one.
You should check out My Little Campus Playgroup for children if you are serious about your child’s education.
1. Playgroup for toddlers helps them in learning about the value of sharing and caring for others. The kids learn how to play through their fun lessons and at the same time build up their characters in a good way.
2. The children even learn how to obey and listen to the elders and pay necessary respect to them. They also learn how to talk properly in a playgroup.
3. The child develops a feeling of independence when his or her confidence is build up. They will even develop a sense of companionship towards other children. This allows the child to realize that there are other relationships apart from their mother and father who can be trusted.
4. Playgroups take your child into another world, the world of adventures. They also learn the etiquettes along with new adventure games such as wooden frame climbing and other activities which they do not get to do at home because of the lack of space.
5. Separation is not always painful. The child and parent may experience some form of separation anxiety in the initial stages, however, playgroups will allow them to experience ‘happy separation’ from their parents through independent learning and companionship from others.
6. The parents will also have some time for themselves when their child is in the playgroup.
7. The teachers appointed for looking after the children in a play school are specially trained with both practical and theoretical work before they are appointed. So the parents can be assured that their child is in safe hands.